At Parallel Technologies Inc. we understand a company is only as good as its employees and our employees are the most important part of our company. When becoming a Parallel employee you are part of a team that strives to build long-term relationships with customers by delivering great customer service.
Parallel is in search of applicants that want to establish a stable career, someone eager to learn and that wants to grow with the company. If this is you, join the team that has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Parallel Technologies Inc. is looking for a full time Installer to work in a fast pace environment and demonstrate the following competencies:
The installation, termination, certification of network cabling in office buildings, warehouse and Data Centers, products including but not limited to: computer and phone cabling, fiber optics, surveillance and card access systems.
Will be required to join Union under the Minnesota Limited Energy Agreement.
Reports to: Field Operations Manager
Responsibilities & Skills
- Install cable and pathways effectively and timely meeting company and customer quality expectations
- Terminate and test voice, video and data cables
- Assist lead person in organization of projects
- Follow lead persons instructions
- Learn and seek out new skills effectively
- Communicates effectively and timely with team members
- Maintains job site appearance (neatness and cleanliness)
- Maintains a neat professional appearance
- Communicate accurately, hours worked for the day
- Follows through on job assignment and management direction
- Effectively reads and understands print and layouts of building and floor plan
- Knows, understands and follows all safety regulations
- Perform other tasks and duties that may be assigned
- Must possess good communication skills, mechanical aptitude and organizational skills
- Must be able to receive and carry out direction. The position requires a person to have a mature outlook to handle constructive criticism.
- This position also requires one to have basic tool knowledge
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass background, drug test and physical
- No experience needed. Training will be provided.