**Position can be located in Tampa, FL or Cincinnati, OH; Louisville, KY; Indianapolis, IN area**
Vector Solutions serves everyday heroes by delivering intelligent software solutions that empower them to make safer, smarter, better decisions. We believe passionately in providing critical knowledge, when, where, and how they need it. Everything we do - from learning to workforce management to risk reduction and beyond - is done to elevate the safety and success of our clients and the communities they serve. Join our mission.
Vector Solutions is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Total Rewards to join our dynamic team. We are looking for a total rewards professional with experience and passion in compensation, benefits, HR metrics and analytics.
Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, the Senior Manager, Total Rewards is responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing, and administering impactful compensation, benefits, and wellness strategies designed to attract, engage, and retain talent. This position will research and bring in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Total Rewards programs and technologies. This high-impact role leads the company’s efforts in the areas of compensation and benefits, benefits plan design and administration, and HR analytics and metrics. The leader in this role will have a strategic, creative and data driven approach to recommendations and decision making.
This individual must be highly analytical and thrive in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple tasks and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides pragmatic and innovative vision and leadership to total rewards that focuses on the whole employee and positively impacts business results.
- Leads the strategy, research, design and execution of compensation, and benefits programs, including health, retirement, wellness, and ancillary benefits to help us attract and retain the best talent, all while balancing our bottom line and business objectives.
- Partners with the CHRO and finance on annual bonus, variable, and commission plans.
- Ensures programs are performance driven, market competitive, legally compliant, consistent, accurately administered, and effectively communicated.
- Designs and develops salary range structures, partnering with HR colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Drives annual employee compensation planning activities, including the merit review cycle, bonus payments, promotions, and market adjustments.
- Establishes and delivers monthly key human resources analytics, metrics, and reporting to the CHRO.
- Partners with the Chief Human Resources Officer to develop materials for Board of Directors and CEO meetings and assists in pre/post board meeting action items as needed.
- Develops strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs and partners with Learning & Development to create education opportunities.
- Prepares annual budget for total rewards and manages expenditures related to benefits programs.
- Partners with Sales Operations as needed on development and/or delivery of sales commissions plans.
- Accountable for the selection and management of all vendors, brokers, and administrative partners in support of our benefits and wellness programs.
- Works with benefits broker to conduct annual reviews of benefit vendor partnerships to include Request for Proposals, annual bid process for renewals and executing transition plans and processes with new partners.
- Manages benefits administration, including open enrollment, communicating benefits information to employees, and promoting wellness programs.
- Reviews ancillary benefits (e.g., STD, LTD, Life, and EAP) renewals and ensure cost competitive contracts as well as competitive coverage.
- Works with 401(k) recordkeeper/trustee and outside auditors in administering the 401(k)plan.
- This is a hands-on Senior manager position with no direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of progressively responsible compensation, benefits, and 401(k) plan administration experience to include analysis, plan design and program administration.
- Experience with Total Rewards components; base and incentive pay, work/life benefits, base and ancillary benefits, market pricing and pay for performance.
- Strong change management, customer service, analytical, organizational, problem-solving, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to analyze data to influence decision making.
- Excellent working knowledge and proficiency in MS Office products with excellent Excel capabilities, and compensation tools and surveys.
- Strong working knowledge of federal, and state employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to exercise the highest levels of confidentiality, privacy, problem solving, coaching & mentoring skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to Total Rewards programs (FLSA, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.).
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred, but not required.
- Experience with sales commission
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- May occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
VECTOR SOLUTIONS TEAM MEMBER VALUES
Teamwork - Above all, we’re a team. We support each other, respect each other, take care of each other, and work together as One Vector to accomplish our common goals and serve our customers.
Partnership - Our customers’ success is our success. We work to earn the trust of our customers and always deliver on our commitments. This partner mindset fuels our ability to create happy customers and team members.
Passion - It’s not a job, it’s a calling. We have passion for our mission, for our customers, for our work, and for sharing a fulfilling experience with our fellow team members.
Inclusiveness - Uniqueness is powerful. Diversity, equality, and inclusion guide how we build our teams and cultivate our leaders, creating a company that promotes a variety of perspectives and crucial conversations, leading to better outcomes.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.