Job description - Positions are available in our clean room now.
Description: Cleanroom (Leak Check or Assembler or DI Water or Quality Inspection)
Direct Hire - Full-time (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift)
Reports to Cleanroom Supervisor
MDC Precision is a world leader in delivering high-quality products to the research, semiconductor, aerospace, life sciences, and food processing sectors.
Our customers rely on us to provide the precision components that are required for the operation at the atomic scale. We enable innovation by bringing our expertise in vacuum science, ultrapure and ultra-hygienic materials fabrication, and ceramic-to-metal sealing along with our design and manufacturing partnerships- all to enable science to change the world for the better.
MDC provides a wide range of competitive rewards and benefits to promote health, well-being, and financial security for our employees and their families including:
- Health & Wellness – Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance, and wellness plans
- Insurance Protection – Life and disability insurance are available for additional security and peace of mind
- Financial & Savings – Competitive compensation, performance bonuses flexible spending accounts (FSA) and comprehensive 401K retirement plans to compensate our employees for their contributions help them plan, invest and build financial security
- Paid Holidays & Vacations, Flexible Schedules – Paid time-off and flexible schedules to help our people relax, recharge and achieve work-life balance
- Employee Recognition Programs – Recognition and rewards for our valued team’s hard work, celebrations of professional and personal achievements and milestones
Must be able to perform the tasks of leak check, assembler, orbital welder, or quality inspection.
- Position parts according to Blueprints
- Inspect components for damage and finish quality
- Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners using basic hand tools and torque wrenches
- Determine the availability of components and subassemblies to be used in the assembly process
- Re production problems and discuss details
- Leak Checker Perform vacuum and pressure leak tests
- Must be able to identify parts through visual aids and parts numbers
- Maintain process data logs or other documentation as required
- Train new employees and cross-train existing employees
- Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, Company policy, and accepted safe work practices
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Three to five years of direct related electro-mechanical, vacuum experience, and or Leak checking a must.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour