Work on state-of-the-art oven-controlled crystal oscillators and RF components. Support production testing using automated test equipment and various types of test equipment including multimeters, frequency counters, and spectrum analyzers. Document and certify testing to military standards using approved acceptance test procedures.
- Perform testing on product using approved test procedures.
- Generate test reports.
- Perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on electronic equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting of electronic circuits.
- Ensure product is moved through testing sequences in a timely manner to meet schedule demands.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
High School Diploma.
Technical Degree in relevant field preferred.
Up to 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be detail-oriented and possess knowledge of manufacturing procedures and practices.
Organizational Skills Communication Proficiency
Customer/Client Focus Time Management
Ability to perform shop floor / production related activities. Sit and/or stand at workstation for extended periods of time. Lift and carry up to 35 pounds.