*$2000 Signing Bonus
WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
All full-time employees are eligible for benefits on day one of employment!
*Signing Bonus Eligibility: New Employees hired after 7/12/22 must work for 90 days or 520 hours, whichever comes first to receive the $2000 sign-on bonus.
The Test Engineer is responsible for ensuring product testing equipment is always functioning at top capacity through scheduled maintenance and repair. The position troubleshoots and identifies process and functional improvements in the lab. The Test Engineer is accountable for leading projects for improving testing equipment and processes. The Test Engineer works closely with production engineers, maintenance, and the lab team to determine ways to improve safety, design new reactor systems, and improve Lab processes.
- Maintain all test instruments and laboratory equipment
- Coordinate all equipment maintenance and repairs
- Support investigations of questionable product performance to discern if the root cause is a product or test process/equipment issue.
- Lead or support all process and equipment upgrades
- Provide engineering and process improvement support to all test reactors, and quality testing areas
- Identify and implement innovative improvements resulting in efficiency, reliability, and test quality improvements for testing operations
- Monitor all software performance in the Lab; work closely with IT to troubleshoot issues
- Follow all safety protocols
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and 3 years or more experience in a laboratory/testing setting
- Training and experience with electrical troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding collaboration ability
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years of experience working in a testing environment (Chem or Bio), R&D, or related experience
- Experience working in a laboratory that utilizes analytical chemistry and test equipment
- Experience using equipment control systems such as PLC, IFIX and SCADA
- Conditions may be dusty or dirty
- May be subject to a noisy environment
- Frequent standing, walking bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and possibly climbing stairs and ladders
- Frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 40 pounds
- Occasionally sitting at a desk working on a computer for extended periods of time
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.