AVMS is a nationally trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary. The organization is experiencing growth in many parts of the United States and is looking for creative thinking, problem solvers to be part of and share our success!
We are currently seeking an Audio Visual Technician to support our resort in the beautiful La Jolla area!
You will be working with audio visual equipment in a hotel environment; working directly with our hotel and meeting customers to provide excellent customer service. In addition, this position will provide leadership from an operational and technical standpoint to the onsite technician team.
Your day will consist of the following:
• Lead medium to large room/location setups from start to finish
• Coordinate vendors and outside technical support for events
• Operates equipment in a live show setting
• Works with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
• Communicate directly with clients or assist technicians with ensuring excellent customer service is provided
• Assist with training and development of team and enforcing of AVMS standards, IT networking, troubleshooting etc.
• An interest in Audio Visual/Hospitality required!
• High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients
• Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other AVMS properties as necessary
• Set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included)
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.