Excelerate Energy is changing the way the world accesses clean, affordable, and reliable energy. We are focused on providing flexible LNG solutions to emerging markets across the globe and delivering a lesser emitting form of energy to markets that often rely on coal as their primary energy source.
We strive to achieve sustainable results by delivering what we promise and by investing in our people, assets, and technology while promoting a culture of safety, quality, and environmental stewardship.
We believe our human capital is our most valuable asset. We hire exceptional people who thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of safety, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). Together, we can create a better future by delivering clean energy to the global communities that need it most.
The Marketing Manager supports the Company’s internal and external branding in a way that projects an optimal global image in accordance with business plan strategies. This position works closely with the global commercial and finance team in developing materials, collateral and content to promote the company’s brand and offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following activities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions:
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing plan for the Company
- Own the management and continual enhancement of the Company’s brand image and assist in the development of collateral materials to support the brand image including brochures, flyers, videos, and digital content on the Company website and other social media platforms.
- Support and enhance the Company’s internet and social media presence and content postings including writing posts.
- Assist with maintenance of inventory of branded items for internal and external promotion. Prepare and distribute promotional inventory for customers/employees.
- Support and coordinate company marketing and industry events, serving as the Company’s liaison for sponsored events
- Work closely with external vendors globally to execute on the marketing strategy
- Responsible for the Company’s marketing messaging, plan, and budget
- Other duties as required.
The Marketing Manager will directly manage external vendors, including but not limited to PR firms, design agencies, photographers, audio-visual specialists, across geographic regions and time zones.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Travel Required: The Marketing Manager is expected to travel, both within the U.S. and internationally, to support the company’s presence at trade shows, conferences, and other events to enhance the company brand.
Work Authorization: Authorized to work in assigned location.
Affirmative Action / EEO Statement
It is the policy of Excelerate Energy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Qualifications, Experience & Educational Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business from an accredited four year college or university.
· 7+ years’ experience in a Marketing Specialist, Marketing Manager or related role
· Global Marketing and digital experience required
· Experience in LNG. Natural gas, or energy transition preferred
· High competency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress, and SharePoint
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Multicultural project and vendor management experience