ProxsysRx is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our growing team. ProxsysRx serves over 20 hospitals throughout the United States and we are anticipating substantial growth within 2022 by adding additional pharmacies.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for performing tasks associated with operational, technical, and strategic projects for ProxsysRx. Working under the direction of the Senior Project Manager, the PM will manage projects relating to construction, maintenance, technology, and communications. This position participates in the conceptual development of a project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation in partnership with the Senior Project Manager. In this role, extensive travel will be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Senior Project Manager in planning, response and facilitation of technical, construction, hardware or software projects;
- Document and report project status and activities to internal and external stakeholders and key project participants;
- Responsible for full cycle pharmacy project management including planning, budgeting, vendor management, and customer relations;
- Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budget;
- Responsible for technology setup, maintenance and management;
- Assist with identifying technical issues and facilitate solutions in a timely manner;
- Remain aware of company goals and strategies to ensure project aligns with business priorities;
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as necessary for project completion;
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements related to construction and pharmacy operations;
- Travel to project locations as required by internal and external stakeholders or key project participants; and
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Generous PTO policy
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in project management, business, or related field; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to travel (over 50%) including overnight.
- Proficient computer software knowledge including Microsoft Project and Adobe Suite.
- Knowledgeable in budget forecasting for purposes of internal and external communication.
- Strong communication skills.
- Vendor management skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Ability to work independently. Self-motivated.
- Physical ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.