Who is The Peak Group?
- A vertically integrated real estate company (REIT, Property Management, Title, Construction, Maintenance, Realty) experiencing exponential growth and backed by some of the biggest names in the business. We currently manage over $250 Million in assets and 2,000 homes.
- Our Purpose: To build an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
- Our Mission: To grow a vertically integrated real estate company that creates a superior living experience for our RESIDENTS looking to rent high-quality homes, that EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns.
Why Work For Us?
- We’re growing! Last year we grew over 300%, and the journey has only begun!
- We are a caring community, an extended family, where personal and professional growth is nourished, where leaders are cultivated, and where every member of the team is passionately committed to building an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
- Our Values: Grit, Community, Ownership, Communication, Integrity.
- Our single biggest competitive advantage is our CULTURE.
The Specific Role Where You Can Make an Impact:
As a Senior Accountant (Property Management Maintenance, Single-Family Rentals), you will handle accounting tasks for Peak’s maintenance company. Some of the duties you will perform include:
- Preparation and distribution of financial reports. Resolve issues and answer questions regarding account balances and perform variance analysis on accounts.
- Maintain balance sheet schedules and prepare monthly bank reconciliations and account reconciliations.
- Monitor cash balances and coordinate with AP for disbursements and proper coding of invoices.
- Troubleshoot/investigate any unexplained expenditures and ensure deadlines are met.
- Analyze workflow processes and offer suggestions to help drive continuous improvement.
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure proper capture, entry, and reporting of financial information.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required. Master’s degree and/or CPA or CMA credentials preferred.
- 2+ years of accounting experience, preferably in public accounting and/or in a similar industry (Property Management, Real Estate, etc.).
- Experience in accounting programs such as Quickbooks. Also, highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs. AppFolio experience is also a plus.
- Detail-oriented and team-oriented with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels within the organization.
- You are motivated by:
- A fast pace and a dynamic organization. Remember, the Peak Group is growing at an exponential rate which requires being comfortable with (and motivated by) change.
- A “hands on” job, where you can roll up your sleeves, dive in, and make an impact!
- New ideas and continuous improvement.
- Pay for performance.
- Teammates that trust each other, serve each other, work relentlessly to communicate effectively, and are committed to helping one another grow personally and professionally.
- Willingness to read The Fred Factor by Sanborn and Extreme Ownership by Willink and Babin.
Ready to help build an innovative company that impacts lives for the better? Apply today!
Peak is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.