Who is The Peak Group?
- A vertically integrated real estate company (REIT, Property Management, Title, Construction, Maintenance, Realty) experiencing exponential growth and backed by some of the biggest names in the business. We currently manage over $250 Million in assets and 2,000 homes.
- Our Purpose: To build an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
- Our Mission: To grow a vertically integrated real estate company that creates a superior living experience for our RESIDENTS looking to rent high-quality homes, that EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns.
Why Work For Us?
- We’re growing! Last year we grew over 300%, and the journey has only begun!
- We are a caring community, an extended family, where personal and professional growth is nourished, where leaders are cultivated, and where every member of the team is passionately committed to building an innovative company that impacts lives for the better.
- Our Values: Grit, Community, Ownership, Communication, Integrity.
- Our single biggest competitive advantage is our CULTURE.
The Specific Roles (THREE POSITIONS AVAILABLE) Where You Can Make an Impact:
As an Accounting Coordinator (Accounts Payable), you will primarily handle accounts payable tasks for either Peak’s construction company (responsible for multi-state development of build-for-rent communities) or Peak’s Property Management company (responsible for managing ~2,000+ single-family rental homes). Some of the duties you will perform include:
- · Managing accounts payable for separate properties and/or vendors. Establish/Set up vendors, process invoices, ensure timely payments of debts incurred, and reconcile and resolve any discrepancies in billing.
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms or payment, other fees/charges, and ensuring accuracy and reconciliation.
- Processing transactions and performing basic accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording journal entries, and reconciling books of accounts.
- Analyzing workflow processes and offering suggestions to help drive continuous improvement.
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure timely and accurate processing of payables.
Qualifications / Experience:
- · Prior accounts payable and/or bookkeeping experience, preferably in a similar industry (construction, property management, oil & gas exploration, and production, etc.).
- Experience in accounting programs such as QuickBooks, Sage, Timberline, Yardi preferred. Also, highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs.
- Detail-oriented and team-oriented with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels within the organization.
- You are motivated by:
- A fast pace and dynamic organization. Remember, the Peak Group is growing at an exponential rate which requires being comfortable with (and motivated by) change.
- A “hands-on” job, where you can roll up your sleeves, dive in, and make an impact!
- New ideas and continuous improvement.
- Pay for performance.
- Teammates that trust each other, serve each other, work relentlessly to communicate effectively, and are committed to helping one another grow personally and professionally.
- Willingness to read The Fred Factor by Sanborn and Extreme Ownership by Willink and Babin.
Ready to help build an innovative company that impacts lives for the better? Apply today!
Peak is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion, or any other classification protected by law.