You will be responsible for coordinating our North, Central, and South American logistical operations and ensuring that all systems are updated with all supplier and shipping information. You will be coordinating import and export shipments, assisting with customs clearance, inland transportation, bookings, and cargo tracking, as well as handling any customer queries relating to deliveries.
· Solid experience in import/export logistics.
· Forward-thinking with the ability to multi-task.
· Strong numerical and analytical skill.
· Keen attention to details and organization/time management skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, external suppliers, and customers in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
· Strong work ethic and a natural team player who helps others succeed.
· Enjoys helping and interacting with other people; professional ethics, tact, and courtesy in dealing with vendors and internal staff.
**This position offers a competitive salary along with a very generous benefits package.
· Degree/Diploma in International Business, Logistics, Supply chain or a related field preferred.
· Minimum 2-3 years of relevant international transportation/logistics experience.
· Technical skills with windows-based software, including MS Products.
· Proficient in navigating web base vendor and logistics sites.
· Experience with Epicor and any other ERP system helpful.
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
· Other duties as assigned.