At the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus, we believe in kid-powered learning. We work hard every day to create extraordinary experiences that champion the wonder and joy of childhood. To accomplish this mission, we bring together a dynamic team of talented individuals whose passions range from exhibit design to the culinary arts, from developing engaging educational programs to offering only the best in customer service. If you like to work hard and play hard, we want to hear from you! We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive wages and a supportive, rewarding and FUN work environment.
The Children’s Museum has an opening for a Data Entry Associate, responsible for supporting the Membership Department with data entry of all new and renewed memberships in the Museum database, membership fulfillment support, customer service and other administrative tasks.
Schedule: Part-time, 24 hours/week, either (3) 8hr days OR (4) 6hr days, Sundays required
Benefits: A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage. Paid time-off for vacation, sick days and four holidays. 401(k) Retirement Plan with eligibility to contribute after a 3-month waiting period (must be 21 years of age). Employee Assistance Program, flexible spending account and short-term disability. Free parking, free family membership to the Museum, discount to the Museum Gift Shop and Café.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Data entry of membership applications
- Maintain and update member records for new and renewing members
- Understand and follow guidelines for different types of membership programs and membership levels
- Problem solve data entry errors and make corrections to maintain database integrity and accuracy
- Provide data entry training and support to volunteers and Guest Services Associates, as needed
- Maintain organization and filing of membership applications for proper storage
- Support and assist with membership fulfillment and processing
- Create, update and maintain spreadsheets and reports, as required
· Provide operational support to the Guest Services team for membership sales & member issues
· Assist Membership Services Specialist with staffing and facilitation for members-only events
· Provide exceptional customer service for all Museum and membership-related inquiries
· Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours) in a busy environment
· Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
· Ability to type 50 wpm with excellent accuracy
· Fluent English proficiency, writing and speaking skills
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Minimum 18 years of age
Please note: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination status or attestation of a weekly negative COVID-19 test result is required. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered.
The Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus is an equal opportunity employer. The Museum is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse staff committed to serving the needs of all our visitors and we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.