Family. History. Stability. Growth. For over 83 years, these are words that have described what BCI Solutions is all about. Located in Bremen, IN, BCI Solutions is a complete manufactured solutions provider that has been owned and operated by the same family since 1939. BCI continues to grow as a comprehensive solution for our client’s needs. And we are just getting started.
One reason for our long history of stability is that we are not tied to any one client or industry. With our diverse portfolio of nearly 200 clients, we are proud to serve many essential industries around the world, including:
• Commercial Truck
• Lawn & Garden
• Oil & Gas
BCI Solutions, Inc. (BCI) is looking for safe, hardworking, and dependable individuals to join our manufacturing production team. BCI has great benefits including a free onsite medical clinic, PTO from the start, and many other benefits that you will learn about when onsite for your interview. With BCI's fast paced work environment, there are plenty of opportunities for cross-training and learning new skills.
Shift differential available for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Pay will be offered based on skills and experience.
- Troubleshoot and repair major and minor equipment as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks when not working on repairs
- Perform system inspections and recording readings on essential equipment
- Participate in new equipment installation activities
- Perform general repairs and maintenance to our plant and facilities
- Complete written work orders and time tracking in our tracking system
- Observe equipment in operation to detect potential problems.
- Follow all safety precautions and procedures
- Keep all work areas clean and organized
- Initiate parts orders accurately and promptly
- Properly document daily maintenance actions performed
- Work as a team member with production personnel in fact finding issues
- Identify and prioritize issues based on urgency of potential problems found on plant walkthroughs
- Properly care and store tools upon completion
- Willingness to complete other job-related schooling
- All other miscellaneous work as assigned
- Earn paid time off from day 1
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- On-site medical clinic
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Experience with industrial electric helpful.
- Ability to work in and build positive, fun atmosphere while being results orientated
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Basic knowledge of welding, fluid power, HVAC, electrical and mechanical systems
- Basic understanding of blueprints, hydraulic and electrical schematics, and equipment manuals
- Ability to follow work instructions and problem solve
- Active and moving all day
- Using hands/fingers, reaching, stooping, bending, or crouching may be required
- Lifting (1-75 lbs. with aid)
- Working in outside elements, confined spaces, and heights may be required