ConcertoCare is the leading tech-enabled, value-based provider of at-home, comprehensive care for seniors and other adults with unmet health and social needs. ConcertoCare's human-first approach deploys physician-led interdisciplinary teams— supported by its proprietary population health platform, Patient3D®, and clinical decision support tools — to manage the country’s most medically and socially complex and costly patients in ways that keep them in their homes and out of the hospital. The results are better health outcomes, reduced costs, and a more personalized and integrated experience for patients and their families.
ConcertoCare’s distinctive approach was pioneered by the nation's leading experts in home-based geriatric medicine and value-based complex and palliative care delivery. Our model leverages virtual health, remote monitoring, and data and analytics to extend and enable care delivery in a truly patient-centered, personalized, convenient, and scalable fashion. Our work is underpinned by a deep commitment to health equity, leveraging care teams who exhibit the cultural competencies and empathy needed to meet patients where they are. ConcertoCare currently serves patients across the country and is rapidly expanding its national footprint.
The Sr. Marketing & Communications Specialist is a central contributor to ConcertoCare’s Marketing and Growth teams.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an effective self-starter and MarCom operator, capable of driving business-critical external and internal marketing & communications initiatives in support of ConcertoCare’s day-to-day operations and broader growth priorities.
- Will conceive, develop, and execute on external and internal marketing and communication initiatives and implementing internal processes to support the efficient operation of the Marketing & Communications function within the Growth team.
- Work closely with organizational leadership, business and product owners, and market growth teams to develop marketing and communications strategies, content, and processes that enable and advance business goals and key growth objectives.
- Support tracking and reporting on the impact of key marketing & communications initiatives to ensure these efforts drive measurable impact for the business.
- May manage relationships with external marketing / design agencies, public relations and communications firms, and external marketing support staff.
- Will have or develop a professional level of understanding of the value-based and in-home care space and ConcertoCare’s product offerings to effectively deliver against the scope and duties of this role.
- Efficiently execute (end-to-end) external marketing & communications initiatives (including proposing and achieving objectives and key results).
- Own day-to-day tasks and quarterback select marketing & communications projects, start to finish, to drive execution within budget and on time.
- Develop external facing content and collateral to support local market growth and enrollment efforts and drive brand awareness.
- Support and / or manage external marketing & communications activities and assets as assigned, including targeted campaigns, digital properties (e.g., websites), and social channels.
- Collaborate with market teams to support external event selection and planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for local events (VIP events, Open Houses) and tradeshows.
- Support and manage regular internal communications activities, including but not limited to internal corporate communications, monthly newsletters, town halls, and corporate events.
- Support the development and internal distribution / adoption of ConcertoCare brand guidelines and templates for key marketing & communications materials.
- Propose and implement new processes where needed to facilitate efficient distribution and access to approved marketing materials / assets by internal business users.
- Serve as thought partner to the business team with regard to marketing & communications, and proactively surface new opportunities to drive improved growth across Concerto’s product portfolio.
- Stay abreast of competitor news and the latest campaigns/tactics being deployed in the value-based care space to inform ConcertoCare’s ongoing marketing and communications efforts.
- Establish workflows, tracking and reporting systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Collaborate with and / or manage external vendors across marketing, communications, public affairs, design, and/or other relevant vendors as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or another business-related field; Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field (optional)
- 5+ years of demonstrated marketing and communications experience, either in a corporate or advertising agency environment; 2+ years in experience in healthcare space (understanding of value based care space preferred)
- Superb written, oral, and visual presentation and communications skills
- Strong document formatting, visual design and layout skills
- Excellent attention to detail and comfort managing complex projects and tasks
- Proficiency in the use of word processing, database management, spreadsheets, presentation, email (MS Office-Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint), along with standard range of design applications / software, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Figma, Invision, etc.
- Familiarity with basic web design interfaces (e.g., Squarespace) and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Ability to work effectively in-person and virtually with cross-functional teams, including the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize to meet multiple deadlines, often on short notice
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace.