At ConcertoCare, we are redefining care and aging for millions of US seniors and other adults with complex care needs by delivering human-first, tech-enabled care in the home. Our care teams leverage our value-based, interdisciplinary care model to address unmet health and social needs and to improve quality of life for our patients. We take a holistic, equitable, and compassionate approach to health and wellness in partnership with our patients and their families, caregivers, and communities. In short, we strive to offer the kind of healthcare that we would want our own loved ones to experience.
The Patient Engagement Specialist is responsible for outreaching to attributed patient populations to drive engagement with ConcertoCare clinical teams and programs. You will be the first contact with many of ConcertoCare’s attributed patients and will serve as a key organizational ambassador and educator. You will be accountable to drive the highest possible reach and acceptance rates with patients and will source alternative means of contacting patients when appropriate. You will work with patients and clinical teams to schedule initial patient visits and support any needed patient intake requirements.
What you will do:
- Engage patients / members via telephone in a friendly, supportive, and professional manner
- Self-manage outreach work queue
- Appropriately document call outcomes / actions in the appropriate system (e.g., SalesForce, eCW, P3D).
- Schedule patient appointments when appropriate
- Connect patients / members with appropriate support services (e.g., Social Work, Care Management, Clinic Staff)
- Maintain highest levels of patient confidentiality
What you need:
- 1 year of experience in a healthcare, patient-oriented position.
- 1 year of experience in providing customer service.
- CNA/MA background a plus.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Appointment scheduling experience.
- Demonstrated passion for extraordinary patient service.
Why you will love working with us:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive salary and 401K with matching
- Generous PTO
COVID-19 Vaccination PolicyOur COVID-19 Vaccination Policy is aligned with the CMS Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Rule that mandates providers who work in Medicare and Medicaid certified facilities to be fully vaccinated to best care for our frail and elderly populations. Based on this CMS requirement, ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace