At ConcertoCare, we are redefining care and aging for millions of US seniors and other adults with complex care needs by delivering human-first, tech-enabled care in the home. Our care teams leverage our value-based, interdisciplinary care model to address unmet health and social needs and to improve quality of life for our patients. We take a holistic, equitable, and compassionate approach to health and wellness in partnership with our patients and their families, caregivers, and communities. In short, we strive to offer the kind of healthcare that we would want our own loved ones to experience.
The ConcertoCare Social Worker provides quality care of medically and socially complex patients, in community-based settings, assisted living facilities, adult family homes, and private homes.
- Assessment/screenings and engaging the patient, caregiver(s), and care team in treatment planning and care coordination activities.
- Provide brief therapies and crisis interventions as a behavioral health expert using evidenced-based practices aligned with an integrated model of healthcare.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the local care teams as well as with members of the behavioral health team including providers, nurses, medical assistants, Community Health Workers, Health Coaches, Psychiatrists, and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners.
- Participate in caseload clinical team meetings and facilitate effective communication between members of the shared services teams.
- Provide patient education about common mental health and substance abuse disorders and the available treatment options.
This is an ideal position for a Social Worker who:
- Seeks an opportunity to contribute to the health and wellbeing being of highly complex patients.
- Enjoys a collaborative multidisciplinary team-based approach to care.
- Is excited to engage in developing and nurturing our innovative, value-based clinical model focused on caring for patients with complex and social support needs that the current health system does not serve well.
- Wants great work/life balance.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or related field with clinical and/or independent licensure in good standing in state of residence; ability to obtain licensure in other states as needed required
- 2 years professional experience in a health care setting or similar location
- Experience working with adults/older adults preferred
- Must be skilled in providing care for the whole person, including patients living with chronic diseases, mental illness, and substance use disorders· Competency in evidenced-based practices (Motivational Interviewing, brief therapies, trauma-informed care)
- Excellent team orientation and ability to foster collaborative relationships with others through both in-person and virtual platforms
- Strong clinical skills and ability to implement evidenced-based care
- Demonstrate ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and work well with others on a team
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid populations a plus.· Proficient in computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy is aligned with the CMS Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Rule that mandates providers who work in Medicare and Medicaid certified facilities to be fully vaccinated to best care for our frail and elderly populations. Based on this CMS requirement, ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace