The Service Associate (SA) is a non-registered role that will assist Trilogy advisors in administering all aspects of Trilogy’s core business. The SA will perform a wide variety of administrative support duties and customer service, including data entry, preparing mailings, and responding to advisors’ inquiries. Furthermore, the SA exemplifies Trilogy’s client-centered core value by providing a positive client experience.
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits of a career with Trilogy Financial:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform clerical functions related to opening client accounts, maintaining accounts, and processing transfers
- Assist advisors’ requests and address any issue in a timely manner based on current procedure
- Work with advisors in obtaining the required documents based on the type of account(s) established
- Communicating status of accounts to advisors and escalate issues as needed
- Provide reports and other information to Service Manager as requested
- Assist with the creation and implementation of workflows and procedures to improve efficiency and enhance client experience
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Established in 1999, Trilogy has grown to be a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. We are committed to building relationships with our clients while using solid financial principles to manage the over $3 billion dollars in assets our clients have entrusted us to manage. Committed to providing opportunities for people to live their best lives, we continue to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry. Consequently, our multi-generational staff of over 120 employees understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
- High school diploma is required
- 1-2 years general clerical is preferred
- Client service experience is preferred
- Spanish-speaking is a plus
- Background in financial service industry is a plus
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as utilizing MS Office, paperwork processing, and other office related process
- Interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to organize a steady stream of information, projects, and calls
- Detail-oriented and an ability to multitask while meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Basic understanding of technology-solutions: Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce. Able to learn new or product-specific software as required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional demeanor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.