We are seeking a hard-working, licensed refrigeration technician to join our team.
To maintain and repair mostly residential HVAC/R equipment. Must have your Type I and Type II EPA Certification for Refrigerant handling.
Full time (Monday - Friday)
Your pay is based on experience
- IRA and company matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Birthday pay
- Boot allowance
- Company supplied work vehicle
- Paid training
- Friendly work environment
- Spiff program
- Family fitness plan
Come work with us and not for us! Only motivated people should apply.
- Pass background checks and drug screening
- Type I and Type II EPA Certification for Refrigerant handling
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more and can stand for long hours at a time
- Can move up and down ladders frequently
- Must have strong communication skills, including a pleasant demeanor
- Use of hand tools, digital tools, power tools and other equipment to complete jobs
- Clean driving record