Engrain provides a holistic suite of B2B SaaS products built specifically for the real estate industry operators, developers, and prospective renters to provide stunning unit-level visualizations that integrate with countless websites and property tech applications. Our products have been proven to drive leasing conversions, increase website engagement, and drive revenue for property owners through our elegant and agnostic data integrations with a myriad of custom and industry-leading property management systems and PropTech applications.
As an Integrations Technical Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of data integration specialists who are instrumental in the delivery of our SightMap and Unit Map product lines to our customers. You will be the primary interface and communicator with our customers, partners, and third-party data vendors throughout the product lifecycle for any and all matters relating to our REST API and integrations.
Who you are...
- Previous experience / strong familiarity within the multi-family PropTech and real estate industry
- Familiarity with major data providers in the property management industry (e.g., Entrata, RealPage, Appfolio, MRI, Yardi, among others)
- Understanding of the key stakeholder groups and companies in the property management industry (e.g., real estate operators, property managers, leasing agents, website developers, PropTech companies) and other vendors in the industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Advanced problem-solving ability while working in a high-pressure environment and managing rapidly changing priorities
- Intellectually curious about data, applications, and solutions and able to understand new concepts quickly
- Display high-level of accountability for own work and the work of peers
What you'll do...
- Integrate inbound and outbound feeds from multiple Property Management Systems, content providers, custom feeds, and client APIs into our SightMap products
- Define the specs and manage the fulfillment of them for unique production projects involving custom APIs required by customers
- Serve as a primary point of escalation for product integrations timelines and actively communicate resource or scheduling conflicts to the internal production teams.
- Fully learn and understand our company’s REST API processes, methods, and best practices (residing in our within our Developer portal), while managing the team and external clients’ use of them
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues relating to APIs and other data integration functionality
- Identify methods to continuously monitor, detect and address any feed disruptions or errors that potentially may threaten the performance of a customer’s SightMap, before they are encountered by our customers
- Proactively manage and mitigate service disruptions or degradation of product performance relating to data feed errors or suspensions, before they are encountered by our customers
- Own the relationships with our third-party data providers, and manage the terms by which Engrain must comply to remain in good standing with the standards and policies involved
- Author requirements and specs documentation including business and technical requirements, entity-relationship diagrams, process flows, and report mockups
- Prepare and inform QA test plans and support the QA team during test execution
- Provide direction to the development team on data transformation documentation (source-to-target mapping/ETL)
- Plan and direct UAT test cycles including identification of required environments, test data sets, and appropriate applications
- Advance the team’s understanding of database structures, the software development lifecycle, data modeling, and database performance concepts
- Support the internal production teams during technical client calls/emails by answering questions, offering solutions and presenting trade-offs from the technical perspective
What you offer us...
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Business or IT Systems preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for efficient management of projects, direct reports, team schedules, and resource allocation
- Advanced understanding of SQL, Alteryx or DataBricks
- Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Modeling concepts
- Understanding of programming languages such as Bash and PHP is not required but is strongly preferred
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $80,000 - $90,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities include a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.