JOB LOCATION: Social Services - Youth Programs
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for coordination of services for individuals enrolled in the CORE/CCS (Early Intervention) Program.
Legend: E = Essential / NE = Non-Essential / N/A = Not Applicable
1. Facilitate all aspects of services for participants to include, but not limited to: transport participants as needed, assemble child and family team, assess needs and strengths, develop and implement individualized Plan of Care (POC), advocate, provide or secure services (including transportation) as needed, and testify in Court as required. E
2. Serve as a liaison between the child/family and community service providers and assure acquisition of services. E
3. Monitor and negotiate provision of services, and agreements, through child and family team, modify the POC as needed and SAR when new services are added and/or existing services discontinued. E
4. Prepare, complete and submit required items by due dates; to include, but not limited to: Progress Notes, POC, Crisis Plan and Service Authorization Request (SAR), measurement instruments, Court required documents, etc. E
5. Establish and maintain good communication, collaboration and cooperation with all stakeholders (i.e., BMCW, probation workers, etc.). E
6. Implement and/or practice the duties and responsibilities of a mandated reporter of suspected child abuse under current policies and procedures, as required. E
7. Attend all studies (QA/QI), meetings, and professional development activities, as directed. E
8. Perform other duties as assigned. NE
REPORTS TO: Clinician/Therapist/Supervisor - CORE/CCS-Youth
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, reach, stoop, bend, and walk. Infrequent lifting may be encountered.
Work is generally performed in field and office environments, including travel. Local travel required; some state-wide travel as needed. Flexible hours required; as dictated by program needs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) from an accredited school in Social Work or related field (i.e.; psychology, sociology, counseling).
- One (1) year of continued experience providing mental health services.
- Able to work and communicate frankly and effectively with adults, families, and all team members to implement problem solving strategies, understand issues, and to provide crisis services in an ethical, respectful, responsible manner.
- Able to demonstrate positive cultural intelligence with diverse groups and individuals.
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational skills, and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with others.
- Knowledge and experience with experience in using Microsoft Office suite.
- Transportation, valid Wisconsin Driver’s license, state minimum auto insurance, and must meet La Causa, Inc. driving standards.
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal history background checks.
- Must be able to work flexible hours based on program needs.
****La Causa, Inc. requires all individuals working to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19****