This position is responsible to ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly consolidated billing and related general ledger transactions.
Ensure timely processing of monthly consolidated billing, including review of provider reports and invoices, processing advances, validation of billing to state recording systems (CIRTS/eCIRTS), reconciliation with the general ledger, and year-end reporting.
- Assist with monitoring of provider balances and participation in monthly provider meetings.
- Submit approved invoices for payment in the online banking system and retain records of these payments for audit purposes.
- Prepare, reconcile and oversee various SRA’s programs records billing and payments in general ledger.
- Assist with annual Fiscal/Administrative monitoring of sub-recipients.
- Assist with maintenance of budgets in financial systems and state recording systems (CIRTS/eCIRTS).
- Maintain documentation and files (electronic and paper) according to financial and accounting procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of the level of work to be performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Other tasks may be assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or Associate degree in Accounting and four (4) years experience.
- Prior experience in general ledger transactions and account reconciliations.
- Successful completion of Level II background screening.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Accounting Software (MIP Fund Accounting preferred).