Wild Health is a genomics-based, personalized medicine company. We have created the world's first platform for true precision medicine combining genomics, microbiome, biometrics, wearables, patient demographics, and other information to maximize health span and optimize patients' health.
Our mission statement is to transform the lives of our patients and partners. We accomplish this through our core values:
Together, We Heal
Wild Health is seeking a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You can build partnerships that move our business forward
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- We are looking for a high-performing Product Designer for our rapidly-growing healthcare business. In this role, you will work across a global team and closely with developers, product managers, marketing and other designers to deliver designs in line with time and budget restraints, and be able to confidently make — and defend — design decisions. You should be extremely comfortable with data.
- Come and be part of an innovative team and help us bring out cutting edge health product(s) that leverages our core AI strength!
In this role you will:
- Set design requirements based on product requirements & information from internal teams and user research and explore different design solutions.
- Conduct user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes and validate designs through usability tests.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team by creating user flows and mockups in order to visualize and share your ideas.
- Consistently iterate and present your design solution in design review sessions.Maintain a cohesive and consistent user experience of the product.
- Deliver detailed, clear and accurate UX/UI designs to developers.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented as intended.
- Assess the impact of your designs and usability changes.
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging technologies & tools.
- Support sales and marketing teams with design collateral and product demos.
Your qualifications are:
- 4+ years of experience designing modern and complex web and mobile experiences
- Experience creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, design specs and detailed software visual design.
- An online portfolio showcasing a wide range of product design work.
- Deep understanding of information design fundamentals such as typography, layout, and information hierarchy
- Experience with usability testing and data driven methodologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work, ideas and suggested solutions to executives and stakeholders in English
- Experience working with design tools like Figma & Sketch.
- Proven experience in working with development and product teams.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS, and ability to discuss possibilities and constraints with developers.
- Experience supporting sales and marketing teams with go-to-market efforts.
- Ability to excel in an agile work environment.