Dotted Line is a strategically inspired creative agency that helps ambitious organizations grow. Founded in 2014, our team members love working here because of our clear vision, strong culture, collaborative process, investment in personal and professional development and transparent communications. Visit us at www.dottedline.agency to learn more about our team and approach.
- A creative iconoclast with great conceptual chops
- Able to lead the writing for slogans, headlines, ad body copy, TV scripts, brand manifestos, B2B and B2C, social posts, and more.
- Have previous experience at an ad agency or in-house agency experience.
- A team player with strong initiative who can be successful in a fast-paced environment.
About the Job
- You’ll partner with art directors to create big ideas in all categories and mediums
- You’ll serve as the main writer on 360º campaigns, print ads, OOH, digital media, emails, websites, and social posts – basically, if people will read it, you will write it
- You’ll elevate the agency’s overall conceptual and written output and help foster a deeper creative culture in the agency
- You’ll contribute and collaborate with other creative team members
Copywriter/ Senior Copywriter Desired Experience
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working in an agency, or equivalent, creative department
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with other creatives and cross-discipline team members
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Dotted Line Benefits
- Hybrid work environment – 2 days in office & 3 remote
- Monthly Culture Club activities and initiatives
- Performance-based, profit-sharing opportunities
- Healthcare: health, dental and vision
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Unlimited paid time off with 4 weeks minimum
- 10 paid company holidays plus the week between Christmas and New Years
- 2 company organized paid volunteer days
Company Values we live every day
- Treat team members, clients, and partners like you want to be treated
- Always be improving, learning, and growing
- Collaborate and be a team player
- Go the extra mile
- Do work we are proud of
- Focus on client results
Why Should You Apply?
- Our creative team is small (at the moment) but poised and ready to make a name for ourselves – both locally and nationally
- Creative variety – we’re not exclusively a web shop, digital shop, or packaging shop – you will work on multiple types of projects for a wide range of clients in a lot of different mediums
- Work-life balance – we generally keep typical office hours and avoid fire drills as much as possible
- Chance to make a difference with a successful, fast-growing business
- The opportunity for career advancement in a professionally growth-oriented environment
- Competitive salary and profit share opportunities
- Strong benefits include unlimited paid time off and healthcare