- Hourly, non-exempt
- MA new hires can expect to be placed on our starting wage scale of $24.42 to $28.85 per hour
- Based on performance, there is room to grow on our full wage scale of $24.42 to $33.22 per hour
- LPN new hires can expect to be placed on our starting wage scale of $28.17 to $33.65 per hour
- Based on performance, there is room to grow on our full wage scale of $28.17 to $39.18 per hour
Sign-On Bonus: $4,000 (subject to payback clause)
Work Schedule: Full time, M-F, occasional Saturdays, between 7a-6p
Who We Are
Unity Care NW is a private, non-profit, federally qualified health center that has been proudly and successfully serving the greater Whatcom County area since 1982. With clinics located in Bellingham & Ferndale, we offer comprehensive primary medical, behavioral health and dental care, as well as pharmacy services to a diverse and often underserved patient population of all ages. Employing almost 300 caring and compassionate employees, our mission is to increase the years of healthy life in the people & communities we serve.
What We Value
We have an inclusive culture and strive to demonstrate our Values in Action in all that we do. We value each individual on our team and aim to onboard a diverse workforce of the very best talent, whose ambitions and values align with ours.
As the Care Team Coordinator, you would assist in daily patient management. The CTC is part of a multidisciplinary patient care team consisting of medical providers, other LPNs, RNs, Behavioral Health Consultants, Behavioral Health Case Managers and Medical Assistants. In this role you would be providing and coordinating medical care in an outpatient setting following a patient-centered, primary care model. UCNW manages patient care using a team-based approach in our interactions with patients and working to achieve stated objectives and outcomes.
What We Offer
- A friendly & collaborative team environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (108 hours first year, increasing thereafter)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Other paid leaves including: Bereavement, Jury Duty, Bone Marrow & Organ Transplant & Severe Weather Pay
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Optional insurances including: Supplementary Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Travel & Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alternative Transportation Incentives
- Health Living reimbursements
- Medical Hardship payroll loans, Employee Referral Bonuses, Will preparation services & gym discounts
- Eligible providers may apply for loan repayment through theNational Health Service Corps (NHSC Loan Repayment Program | NHSC (hrsa.gov), Washington Student Achievement Council (Washington Health Corps | WSAC) &/or Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program (Apply to the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program | Bureau of Health Workforce (hrsa.gov
- Continuing Education & reimbursement of renewal fees for roles with a WA State license
- Completion of a Medical Assistant Program or LPN program from an accredited institution.
- Current WA State Department of Health Medical Assistant-Certified or LPN credential.
- Current BLS Certification.
- If a Medical Assistant, current ‘Certified Medical Assistant’ credential through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); or current ‘National Certified Medical Assistant’ (NCMA) Certification through the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
- At least two (2) years’ experience with outpatient clinic responsibilities.
- A strong interest in working with a diverse patient population
If you would like to commit to a team such as this, and feel you could help us in our efforts, please apply. We would love to hear from you! To apply, visit our Careers Page: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/01ab991b-8943-482a-9a66-9faa7b131dec/Unity-Care-NW. For news on our organization & future job postings, please follow us on LinkedIn at https://bit.ly/363mfhv!
Unity Care NW has an Employee Health Program for the safety of our patients and staff. The program requires all employees to receive annual flu immunizations. UCNW also requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a vital public health measure that has truly been life-saving. We are proud of the leadership role we have played in protecting our community from this devastating virus. Following CDC and state guidelines, we have granted a very limited number of exemptions for employees who qualify.