Headquarters Located in Marlborough, MA
Boston Document Systems (BDS) redefines today’s office with highly innovative and cutting-edge equipment solutions that maximize printing, copying and document production efficiencies for clients nationwide. We have redefined preventive maintenance and how to maximize system uptime incorporating unique hardware/software solutions creating an unbeatable new level of reliability, service, diagnostics, and repair. Our market presence is defined and our strategies uniquely optimal with tremendous momentum.
BDS is looking for a highly motivated team player who shares a passion for helping sales representatives advance their sales skills and develop their knowledge of BDS’s product portfolio, services, and value proposition. This individual will contribute to all aspects of the sales enablement training program including: needs assessments, content and program development, coaching, and delivering and documenting instructor-led sessions. They will conduct research to continually upgrade the existing program as well as act as a resource for providing training support, guidance, and enablement and readiness opportunities for sales teams.
Your Impact at BDS
- Develop and implement training programs and curriculum for the sales organization that increase salesforce productivity and performance
- Assist with projects and administration efforts for the Sales Enablement & Sales Operations teams as directed
- Ensure topics, messaging, and exercises are aligned with the company’s priorities and strategic direction
- Capture and document existing process to create robust coaching programs that align with executive priorities
- Explore and champion new sales coaching programs as necessary to address business needs and increase seller effectiveness
- Work with Leadership to establish Sales and Marketing enablement priorities and project plans
- Ensure all new Sales team members are enabled and prepared to hit quota by owning onboarding and ongoing training
- Communicate tools and features through the sales channel by creating engaging content, presenting, networking, and training sales representatives
- Engage cross-functional leaders to ensure business impact is understood and realized. Align Sales Enablement initiatives with business strategies
- Create new and innovative features using internal feedback and customer data to initiate sales actions and optimize sales processes
- Continuously evaluate training programs, identify gaps, and implement solutions to enhance sales readiness
- Aid in the development of systems and tool training curriculum to onboard New Hires as well as resource materials to be used at all levels of the Sales organization
- Help design and deliver assessment & certification programs
- Develop and implement measures to impact the ramp time and quota attainment of our Sales team
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- 3+ years’ experience in training design and development; must have relevant experience working directly developing and/or delivering sales training and coaching. Field sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering sales training programs in one-to-one settings, traditional classroom formats, and web-based platforms
- Sales methodology experience is a plus
- Executive-level verbal and written communication skills; advanced presentation skills required
- Exceptional organization and email writing skills required
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and train a growing sales team
- Strong systems skills including Microsoft Office, Sales Enablement/Readiness tools and CRM platforms (Specifically HubSpot)
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices and innovative solutions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities, while delivering projects on time
- Prior experience or involvement in tools, systems, and process training and/or new hire onboarding
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience
- Knowledge of instructional design process, program design principles, and practices
- Experience working within a high-growth Business Hardware, Technology or Service-Based Business preferred
What BDS Brings to the Table
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, vision, dental, and supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Company outings and events
- Highly focused on developing the careers of every BDS employee
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Healthy and generous performance-based bonuses
- Opportunity to develop a career within a rapidly growing company
Company Website: Bdsdoc.com
Our company believes that a team with diverse talents and experiences helps us deliver high quality, creative, and innovative services to our clients and fellow employees.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a workforce where all feel safe and valued, the uniqueness of every individual is respected, all are encouraged to participate and contribute, and all have equal access to opportunities.
Boston Document Systems is an equal opportunity employer.