Primary responsibility is to capture in-house etching orders processed through the Customer Care Team, properly handle paperwork, order, or produce the mask, pull product, adhere masking and see etching process through to completion.
- Work with Manager to establish best practices for the launch of our in-house etching program.
- Establish process and procedure with direction of manager.
- Train with and understand Adobe Illustrator for artwork creation.
- Operate and maintain sand carving machine.
- Order sand carving materials as needed.
- Collaborate with Customer Care Team to establish and understand in-house etching process.
- Work with Ikonics on mask creation and timely delivery.
- Complete day to day etching workflow, from gathering paperwork, art files, and complete bottle etching.
- Complete etching orders in time frame necessary as established by the order.
- Maintain highest level of excellence in completion of the final product.
- Organize and maintain files of previous work for reference and re-orders.
- Manage time and projects in order to meet production deadlines.
- Assist staff in training of equipment and process.
- Maintain excellent communication with Supervisor and Customer Care.
- Keep a clean workspace.
- Maintain accurate inventory of etching specific wines.
- Support Fulfillment Team as necessary or as available.
- Must follow all Company safety protocols.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Experience maintaining and operating machinery.
- Troubleshoot system problems and resolve equipment issues.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving.
- Graphic Design a plus.
- Technical experience a plus
- Proficient in Adobe and Office products
- Must be able to work independently and have proven ability to exceed deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to problem-solve and achieve good solutions to daily challenges.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and acute attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Perform some repetitive motion activities
- Sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures are cool
(55 degrees) and noise level can be moderate to high.
- Can be dusty and dirty, with spiders, mice, and other visitors from time to time.
- Busy and distractive open office atmosphere
- Fast paced environment
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.