StarChapter is currently searching for a full time Sales Coordinator. This person will fill a vital sales position for our team to assist in lead qualification and development for the North American market. Our ideal candidate is first and foremost an effective communicator. The Sales Coordinator will reach out to the volunteer leaders that are decision makers at associations to schedule online demonstrations with qualified prospects.
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects over the phone including outbound calls to schedule demonstrations with key decision makers and handling inbound leads from prospective customers
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools to keep leads, contacts and opportunities organized
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipelines by scheduling demos with qualified prospects
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the StarChapter software and service and the association market place
- Grow relationships established with associations that do business with StarChapter
- Achieve or exceed quotas of demos and qualified opportunities generated
- Technically adept and able to learn how to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Native or Fluent English, additional languages are a plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus
- Inside sales or sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling), B2B at a software company a plus
- Continually look to improve sales ability and performance through collaborative training
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Ability to be organized and efficiently manage tasks, projects, and time
- Proven strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Ability to stay focused and positive in a high energy environment each and every day
- Must be a team player and build good working relationships across all functions
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- And more
At StarChapter we thrive off of our role in empowering associations to drive professionalism, provide advocacy, advance careers, and develop leaders. We do this by helping volunteer leaders of professional and trade associations at the local level grow their membership while saving them time on administrative tasks and providing services to maximize their efforts. Our software and service makes it easy for them to run their local chapters by combining their website with event registration, email communication and membership management.
StarChapter is an organization that promotes from within. We are an open organization with leadership that will listen to employees that have the answers to make our organization better. Simply put, StarChapter is a great company to establish and grow your career.
Let’s build something great together. Apply now!