Full-Service Industrial & Commercial Roofing
Come join the Official Roofing Contractor of the Tennessee Titans. We are currently seeking to hire for several positions with our company. Our 6 core values are Accountable, Hungry, Humble, Customer-Focused, Innovative, and Smart. These are the bloodline of Rackley Roofing Companies. If you share the values, you belong in our Company. We hire based on our values, regardless of experience. This is just one of the many reasons we are different from most roofing companies. We understand as a company that if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach. If you want to be part of something special and don't have the experience, Rackley understands that everyone has to start somewhere. If you share our core values, make the smart choice to join our great group of people at Rackley Roofing.
The Billing and Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for billing production customers, following up to ensure timely collection of production receivables, and posting collections to our bank accounts, general ledger, job costing, and CRM platforms. This role ensures that invoices are submitted to customers with proper documentation according to project contracts and that supporting documentation (such as lien waivers) is properly executed and submitted. This role is also responsible for ensuring that receivables reporting is reconciled across all platforms.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure that invoices are prepared for billing according to terms of each project’s contract.
- Transmit invoices to customers in a timely manner with all proper documentation.
- Post invoices promptly in ComputerEase (accounting) and Dataforma (CRM).
- Set up and manage correspondence with customers and project management team in Dataforma to ensure documentation of all communications and a firm schedule for follow ups.
- Receive payments daily by posting checks and electronic payments against invoices in Dataforma and ComputerEase. Deposit checks to bank through remote deposit platform. Prepare and distribute daily report detailing receipts for each company.
- Monitor aging of receivables and manage collections activity according to established Accounting SOP.
- Maintain correspondence with customers for collection of receivables, post collections properly to jobs and the G/L.
- Prepare credit applications.
- Reconcile each week the AR detail in ComputerEase with Dataforma.
- Assist in efforts to develop and deploy new systems designed to improve the effectiveness of payment collections as directed.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the project management team.
- Self-starter who can manage responsibilities effectively with limited daily supervision.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant A/R experience is required.
- Construction/Contracting experience preferred.