Senior Director of Communications
The Senior Director of Communications [SDC] elevates the work of APA and our member organizations to bring new partners and supporters to our community. The SDC does this by leading the charge on all of our brand activities, a key to our systemic change efforts. Reporting to the COO and an active member of the APA Leadership Team, this role will provide the opportunity to fully own the reimagination, shaping, and growth of the America’s Promise brand.
In case you haven’t heard, APA is a pivotal and exciting stage of its evolution. If you haven’t gotten a chance to learn about our next chapter and new strategic plan, please check out the summary at the top of our careers page here: https://www.americaspromise.org/careers
As a part of a team our new SDC will get a chance to lead ambitious work, including:
- APA Communications Strategy and Rebrand
- Amplifying Alliance and Research & Policy Communications
- Co-Create and Lead Campaigns
Location, Compensation, & Benefits
- APA’s team is searching for the best talent regardless of location, as such please note that APA’s team is largely remote and location is flexible within the United States.
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience with a range of $100,000-130,000.
- America’s Promise Alliance offers a generous benefits package that extends beyond health care coverage to help provide team members with a work-life balance that includes professional development, retirement savings, self-managed vacation, and more.