PowerRail Distribution Inc is a certified AAR M-1003 distributor, manufacturer and remanufacturer of aftermarket locomotive parts, offering a wide range of products. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5iF-Aun5e8
Product Engineers at PowerRail work directly with the production staff to create and improve locomotive parts for the rail industry. See your concepts come to life and hit the market!
- Create and maintain product part numbers and bills of materials in Infor, CSI/Syteline ERP system
- Develop detailed parametric models, assemblies, two-dimensional drawings and renderings using Solidworks CAD software
- Establish and maintain product design and drawing revisions
- Review and analyze product specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas and related data affecting component design designs, procedures and instructions to be followed
- Aid in the identification and implantation of solutions to improve production efficiency
- Coordinate with other engineers as well as production, quality, sales, purchasing and marketing staff
- Aid in sourcing and verification of new products and prototypes
- Establish product cost reports
- Provide technical support to the quality assurance team
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a family-friendly culture.
We are an employee-owned company - come join our team and be part of the PowerRail Future.
PowerRail is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer. PowerRail is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now, or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas.
- Self-driven, eager to learn new skills, highly motivated, creative and detail oriented
- Possess a strong desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate well in a team environment
- Strong in interpersonal, time management, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in creating parametric models, assemblies and two-dimensional drawings using Solidworks CAD software
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of GD&T
- Manufacturing (welding, machining, forming) and CMM experience is a PLUS
We anticipate an additional opening for a senior engineer in the near future - please feel free to apply if you have additional experience.