The Administrative Assistant (Compliance Associate) is an entry level position that will be responsible for administrative support related to policies and procedures to the Compliance Department. As part of the Compliance Team, the person will ensure that the firm is operating in a compliant manner by performing variety of clerical functions, such as, organizing and maintaining files, utilizing Compliance software, and communication within internal departments.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
- Maintain compliance-related programs, including: Attestation Program and Advisor Disclosures for Investment Advisors Representatives.
- Billing calculations and reviewing fee files for all our Custodians and Consulting Agreements.
- Coordinate employee background checks and terminations from registered entities.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of workflows and procedures.
- Assist CCO with various duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- High-level attention to detail. Able to organize a steady stream of information, projects, files, emails and calls.
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solving, and adaptability.
- Ability to learn new product-specific software and utilizing resources.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work closely and collaborate with the Compliance team, producing accurate work in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates professionalism and understanding of confidentiality.
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits for Administrative Assistant role:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips.
Today, one client at a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.