Be a part of an exciting and growing building technology company by supporting it's sales and marketing organization. This position will work with key stakeholders inside and outside the organization to achieve quota attainment and organizations overall budget objectives.
This role supports the performance and efficiency levels of the sales and marketing team. A qualified person will be a self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment and can effectively manage multiple priorities.
This role has many growth opportunities for those that are ambitious and committed.
Support the sales team in the following activities on an ongoing basis:
- Management and communication of client requirements on opportunities in Parallel's CRM
- Updates to sales forecasts
- Organization of key client engagement documentation
- Preparation of RFP responses and proposals
- Conduct market research on target accounts
- Provide support in ongoing customer data management best practices
Work with key partners to update pricing on client opportunities:
- Process orders through fulfillment and communicate key to stakeholders
- Organize stakeholder meetings, communication and actions as directed by sales
- Support and participate in tradeshows and Parallel hosted events through: warm phone calls and follow-ups, logistical support and coordination and material coordination and set-up
- Requires knowledge and experience in Sales and/or Sales Administration (3+ years)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable to have previous experience in physical security technology or low voltage systems
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience