Under direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, this position assists in the data collection and analysis for research and reporting activities of the organization. As an aspect of this position, the incumbent will coordinate with other HOPE employees on project-specific tasks.
- Promotes HOPE, Inc. as the premier peer support organization to the behavioral health community and all existing and potential stakeholders.
- Maintain familiarity with contracts.
- Creates and maintains tracking systems and reporting tools to ensure compliance with grant/contract requirements and deliverables.
- Collects qualitative and quantitative data from project-based surveys/trackers, Electronic Health Records, QuickBooks Online, Payroll software, Excel spreadsheets and other relevant sources.
- Assists the CFO in preparing contract reporting for distribution to outside entities.
- Participates in data mining/analysis.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, annual and Ad Hoc reports for internal analysis and presentation to Executive Management.
- Completes data entry for research and evaluation projects.
- Conducts statistical and financial data analysis.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for Executive review.
- Assists in the annual budget process.
- Prepares data as needed for audit purposes.
- Communicates and collaborates with other staff/departments as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Familiarity with nonprofit accounting
- Experience with EHR, such as Credible a plus
- Associates in Finance, Accounting or related field
- (Required) Peer - Individuals must have first- hand knowledge of a behavioral health condition or substance abuse issue, whether or not they received treatment or medication or identify as a family member of someone in recovery.
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Familiarity with computer software used for researching, tracking, data entry/processing, and reporting information a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, providers, members, funding sources and other agencies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with HIPAA standards