Boston Document Systems (BDS) redefines today’s office with highly innovative and cutting edge equipment solutions that maximize printing, copying and document production efficiencies for clients nationwide. We have redefined preventive maintenance and how to maximize system uptime incorporating unique hardware/software solutions creating an unbeatable new level of reliability, service, diagnostics and repair. Our market presence is defined and our strategies uniquely optimal with tremendous momentum.
BDS is seeking a team-oriented and highly motivated Sales Administrator to join our growing team. BDS maximizes customer retention by focusing 100% on the customer experience. The entire company is customer-obsessed, working as one team, paying attention to every detail to maximize customer retention while developing new ways to meet client needs and bring on new customers. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for order processing and implementation of printers and copiers. Additionally, you will provide pre-sale account support and work cross functionally to coordinate installations. This role will report to the Sales Administration Manager and be based out of our Enfield, CT Office Location with the other members of the Sales Administration team.
Your Impact at BDS
- Process sales paperwork, order processing documentation, and directly engage with clients to establish and set up accounts.
- Schedule customer installations, gather network and site logistics and coordinate with our installation team to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Partner and collaborate effectively with all functional areas of the business and departments that integrate with the sales administration team.
- · Provide our Sales Team with the highest level of administrative support.
- · Deliver consistent, high quality customer service to our clients by resolving customer queries quickly and maintaining a positive attitude and a friendly demeanor.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency with departmental processes from start to finish
- Embrace a collaborative team approach fostering a highly communicative work environment focused on processes improvement and customer service
- Assist Sales Administration Manager with projects, as needed
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- High school or GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong Attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- High degree of persistence and integrity with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills effective at problem resolution and client satisfaction.
- Strong systems skills including Excel, Microsoft office and CRM’s
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- · Sales, Customer Service, or Sales Administration experience preferred
What BDS Brings to the Table
- Health insurance, vision, dental and supplemental insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Company Outings and Events
- Highly Focused on developing the careers of every BDS employee.
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Generous competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Healthy and Generous Performance Based bonuses
- Full Time
Company Website: Bdsdoc.com
Our company believes that a team with diverse talents and experiences helps us deliver high quality, creative, and innovative services to our clients and fellow employees.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a workforce where all feel safe and valued, the uniqueness of every individual is respected, all are encouraged to participate and contribute, and all have equal access to opportunities.
Boston Document Systems is an equal opportunity employer.