Technical Support & Network Automation Engineer Tier 2 (THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN ROSH-HAAIN, ISREAL)
As the leading Intelligent Automation platform, BackBox is changing the way organizations manage and monitor their Security and Network infrastructure. Offering a single, centralized solution to manage all security and network devices, the BackBox solution automates all operational activities including orchestration, backup, recovery, asset management, security audits and capacity optimization for over 180 technology vendors ensuring an improved security posture by enhancing operational efficiencies, infrastructure reliability and visibility while reducing overall risk.
As a global organization with representation around the world, BackBox supports customers within every major geographical region and industry, resulting in exposure to a variety of environments and unique customer requirements.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Technical Support and Automation Engineer Tier 2 to join our technology-driven team in order to provide our customers the best in network automation software to the next level.
What will you bring to BackBox?
- At least 2 years of experience with Tier 2-3 technical support in a global company
- Experience in Linux operating system and deep knowledge of its CLI
- Experience working with APIs, knowledge of the HTTP
- Protocol inner workings (cURL/wget tools)
- Demonstrated knowledge of pipelining and text processing (parsing) on Linux shell
- Demonstrated scripting abilities in Bash
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Must speak fluent English
- Good understanding and knowledge in networking
- Experience with network security devices such as firewalls
- Additional certification in Linux, Cisco or similar technologies
- Cyber Security oriented
- Knowledge in Python or other languages
If you thrive working in a small company, growth environment and you are passionate about helping customers and companies solve problems, we look forward to hearing from you! BackBox is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with talented people who are passionate about building a company by which all other companies are measured. We are a company comprised of experienced individuals and proven leadership that is looking to take BackBox to the next level.
If you have what it takes, please submit your résumé and cover letter to BackBox. Please note BackBox is currently not accepting third party resumes.
BackBox is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. BackBox is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.