Virtucom is actively looking for entry level field techs. Come join a team of hard workers that are dedicated to our mission of combining the newest technology with education. Virtucom is growing fast in our region as well as the Midwest and Texas. Our field techs are one of the faces of the company, as they are interacting with school personnel to ensure their technology is functioning properly. The techs work on the company’s projects daily at their assigned school site.
- Provide Level I technical support for hardware and software including workstations, laptops, netbooks, tablets, and personal and network printers/copiers.
- Support in and out of warranty devices.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Pursue IT manufacturer repair certifications as needed (Lenovo, HP, etc).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of computers and basic networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 and Chrome OS
- Lenovo repair certifications preferred
- Must pass a background check
Virtucom offers great health insurance starting on the 1st of the month after your start date. Choose from three plans with varying deductibles, including HSA and FSA options. We also offer affordable Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity plans!
We want team members who are invested in a long-term, rewarding career, so we thank those who choose to stay. Virtucom offers paid vacation, sick, and personal days.
Come join a team of hardworking, kind people where your work ethic will be valued and rewarded.