*$2000 Signing Bonus
WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
All full-time employees are eligible for benefits on day one of employment!
*Signing Bonus Eligibility: New Employees hired after 7/12/22 must work for 90 days or 520 hours, whichever comes first to receive the $2000 sign-on bonus.
The position of SRW Associate consists of shipping and receiving, inspecting products and recording data, inventory control, data entry, and general record keeping for tracking inventory as is moves through the various departments. This position will complete reporting of in-house quality checks at various stages of the process in order to ensure the customer product quality is meeting the customer expectations as the product progresses through the Regeneration Process.
- Follow all safety instructions and rules
- Creating new databases for projects tracking throughout our production process
- Periodic quality audits during the various stages of the Regeneration process
- Provide QA/QC sheet and occasionally creating spreadsheet for different departments for tracking purposes
- Help maintain the Warehouse Inventory of all Catalyst Modules
- Receive and inspect inbound catalyst to provide damage reports to Supervisor
- Inspect outbound catalyst prior to shipping to ensure customer’s quality expectations are met
- Data entry in Microsoft Excel
- Assisting supervisor in S.R.W. related duties (when needed)
- Special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Heavy Duty Equipment Forklift experience required
- Previous experience in Warehousing, Shipping and Receiving is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experience in data entry & reporting
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Safety conscious at all times
- Self-motivated worker
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Able to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
- Detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- This job operates in a plant environment. This role routinely requires moving around equipment and forklift operators thus the need for safety at all times.
- Temperature can be very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter.
- The noise level is high and requires attentiveness.
- Environment can be very dusty and dirty at times.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, crouching and possibly a slight climb at times. The employee must be able to lift/push/pull up to 40 pounds and up to 75 lbs. with a team.
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.