Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform. Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
The Sr. Lead Data Analyst - Partner Analytics will serve as lead analyst for customer analytics associated with Bakkt’s partner activations for crypto, loyalty, and payments products. This candidate will leverage their knowledge of analytics to drive understanding of customers within the Bakkt partner ecosystem and will answer key questions on customer behavior to influence decision making for corporate strategy, marketing, sales, and product. This role is critical in optimizing partner relationships and enhancing go-to-market strategy.
- Manage day-to-day analytics associated with partner activation customer data
- Work closely with internal business partners to deliver accurate and actionable customer insights derived from quantitative analysis to drive customer adoption, retention, or reactivation
- Determine appropriate KPIs and analytical approaches for partner analytics reporting and align stakeholders on success metrics
- Reports weekly on customer behaviors, such as cryptocurrency inflows/outflows, loyalty redemptions, payouts, and other metrics, for all partner activations
- Create repeatable and scalable processes for analytics reporting across numerous partner activations, including internal and external formats
- Build/launch partner customer dashboards to report on partner metrics using Salesforce and data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Builds models to test hypotheses and understand impact of marketing investments
- Helps make strategic decisions in the sales and marketing organization on partner pipeline and marketing investments based on customer data
- Works with customer insights to leverage data to build customer profiles and personas to be used for sales and design targets
- Layers customer analytics data with market intelligence, macro trends, and attitudinal data to help tell easy to understand story on customer behaviors
- Works with marketing operations to create custom builds for CRMs to more effectively collect, report and automate customer analytics
- Works closely with Partner Activation team to optimize partner marketing campaigns
- Reports monthly on contact center operations, including partner activation ticket analysis and cSat tracking
- 5+ years of experience with reporting tools like Google Data Studio, Power BI, MS Excel, Looker, Tableau, etc. Proficiency with TSQL, Python, R etc.
- Assemble large and complex heterogeneous data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements under the big data frameworks i.e. ADLS, HDFS, Hive, Spark.
- Demonstrated Data Visualization experience (Power BI / SSRS / Tableau / Looker / Google Data Studio). ETL experience such as SSIS, Segment, Azure Data Factory, Data prep etc.
- Technical expertise with DB design / development, ETL, data mining and segmentation techniques, handling large volumes of data and building scalable systems
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.