Heartview Foundation is looking for individuals to work as Residential Technicians. Heartview has expanded to add an additional location, and we are looking for many great individuals. Residential Techs observe and document patient behavior while providing a safe environment. Other duties include administration of medication, providing transportation and performing various tasks related to cleaning, cooking and laundry. Shifts available are overnights (10PM - 6:30 AM) and evenings (2pm-1030pm). Both part-time and full-time positions are available.
Heartview Foundation is a drug-free workplace, and all potential employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing. Qualified applicants will need to pass a background check. Heartview offers benefits, including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, 401(k), fully paid employee health insurance, etc. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- If in recovery, you must have achieved a period of sustained abstinence and be able to demonstrate successful rehabilitation and stability.
- Ability to safely lift 35 to 50 pounds.
- CPR, AED and First Aid certification preferred.
- Medication Assistant preferred.
- Computer skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with patients, staff, the general public.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary staff.
- Ability to observe, facilitate and document patient activities.
- Ability to transport patients safely.
- Ability to prepare food, process laundry and do basic facility maintenance.
- Ability to safely administer and monitor patient medications.
- Ability to accurately assess patient’s physical and mental status and report concerns.
- Ability to use telehealth.