Linda Hall Library is seeking a Marketing Analyst and CRM Administrator to join its team.
The Marketing Analyst and CRM Administrator is responsible for supporting the goals and objectives of the Library through data management, analysis, and training related to the CRM (Salesforce Not For Profit Success Pack) and marketing automation platform (Pardot).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with marketing and development team members on all digital marketing projects.
- Perform routine maintenance of the CRM and marketing automation platform including duplicate management, data audits, and ensure performance of systems and platforms. Work with staff to improve the database and to improve processes.
- Prepare programmatic and organizational reports, and departmental performance dashboards.
- Manage marketing automation platform campaigns, external communications, and marketing automation workflows.
- Create user accounts and train new users on CRM and marketing automation platform. Identify user training opportunities, including creation, and updating of training materials.
- Configure CRM and marketing automaton platform changes including workflow, process builder, tasks, approval processes, page layouts, record types, dashboards, and reports.
- Format and import program data while ensuring data acuity and adherence to best practices by all users.
- Help with 3rd party integration maintenance, upgrades, and implementations.
- Fill user requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Experience working with marketing technology systems, digital analytics, and digital media
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot, or other comparable CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Experience in digital marketing data analysis with a command of the terminology, methods, strategies, and metrics used
- Proficient in data security and privacy policies
- Experience creating performance dashboards and highly proficient with excel
1. Analytical: Breaks complex ideas or situations into component parts and uses logic to understand how each component works. Uses data and observation to evaluate options, test solutions, and anticipate outcomes
2. Attention to Detail: Produces quality outcomes by vigilantly checking all aspects of work to ensure accuracy, completeness, and freedom from errors or omissions
3. Flexibility: Is open to alternate courses of action and is willing to share time and expertise to support ideas that are not completely defined.
4. Consulting & Advising: Uses technical and/or process expertise to provide guidance and help others identify opportunities, resolve challenges, and transfer knowledge.
5. Systems Thinking: Views organizations holistically and understands interdependences between people, tasks, power, and resources. Identifies connections between system components and understands how a change in one component affects the others.
6. Institutional Knowledge: Aware of Library activities, resources, structures and business processes inside and outside of own department.
This is not a remote work position. Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
About Linda Hall Library
The Linda Hall Library is one of the world’s foremost independent research libraries devoted to science, engineering, and technology. Through the Library’s collections, programming, and strategic partnerships, the Linda Hall Library brings science to life in new and relevant ways to help others better understand the world in which they live. A nonprofit, privately funded institution, the Library is open to the public free of charge.
Benefits and Culture
- Tranquil Environment: Work in an atmosphere of learning, a space that is conducive to both quiet contemplation and spirited collaboration. With over 220, 000 square feet of library space, the Library offers large workspaces with natural light and amazing views of the Linda Hall Arboretum.
- Generous Paid Time Off: Full-time employees a rich paid time off benefit and a holiday schedule that includes two floating holidays. Unlike many public libraries, we are closed weekends and most evenings and offer flexible schedules.
- Robust Retirement Plan: The Library invests in the future of our employees and offers a substantial contribution to retirement savings in the form of an employer contribution and a match.
- Commitment to Learning: Linda Hall Library encourages lifelong learning and advances professional development in the forms of training, conferences, professional memberships, and other development opportunities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Unbeatable Location: Linda Hall is in the cultural heart of the city, within walking distance to Kansas City’s leading museums, verdant fountains and parks, and best local restaurants and shopping destinations.
The Linda Hall Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The Linda Hall Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.