LakePharma is the leading US-based biologics contract research, development, and manufacturing organization (CRDMO). The company has developed a range of technologies and capabilities in antibody discovery, protein engineering, cell line development, protein optimization, and GMP manufacturing. With comprehensive technologies, integrated platforms, and five facilities located in key biopharma hubs on both the East and West Coast, LakePharma enables and supports the discovery and development of the biologics of tomorrow.
We are rapidly growing and seeking a talented individual(s) to join our Quality Control Bioassay Team as a QC Analyst 1. In this role you will support plasmid production testing in the bioassay lab.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Routine work in a BSC
· Working knowledge and use of micropipettes
· Exposure to HPLC a plus
· Exposure to IEF
· Exposure to SEC
· Familiar with SDS page
· Can adhere to written Sop’s
· Experience with CHO cells
· Basic knowledge of plate readers
· Exposure to SYBR gold, MBCA and DNA homogeneity testing
· PCR experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· 6 months – 2 years’ experience
· Biotech industry experience is desirable
· Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· GMP trained
· Employee will be expected to handle closed containers of potentially hazardous chemicals and biohazardous materials. Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time is required. Ability to lift up to (30 lbs.) required. Ability to respond to alarms and occasionally work off hours.
We strive to foster a work environment where you can develop and grow within the organization. And we are willing to invest into our human capital. The next step is yours. We invite you to begin your career with us. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
LakePharma is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.