Outsource Consultants is an INC5000 award-winning company looking for an Operations Support Analyst to join our rapidly growing company!
This position is an addition to the staff, and this role is responsible for working directly with internal staff end users and the operations team to build a world-class CRM for the company as well as an amazing end-user experience.
This position is a dynamic entry-level role with a strong potential for career advancement into software development or business analysis. The right candidate must bring a driven attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of integrity and motivation to the team. These are requirements to be successful in our company and align with our culture.
We are looking for a driven go-getter who brings a positive attitude to work every day and a creative spirit that seeks out perpetual improvement of themselves and the areas of the business they are responsible for.
In addition, this person must demonstrate our company's core values: Act with Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, and Get Better Every Day.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your application today!
Position Overview: The Operations Support Analyst I
BUSINESS ANALYST I RESPONSIBILITIES
65% End User Software Support and Testing:
- Provide front-line end-user support for Zoho CRM implementation, G-suite, and company websites/applications. Manage escalation of tickets to software developers and follow-up with end users after resolution.
- Verify end-user bug reports, and ask for necessary clarification. Document steps to duplicate the bug report to confirm the user’s issue.
- Further develop and expand the company sales and relationship management platform leveraging CRM and other cloud-based tools including the web-based phone system and G-suite.
- Work and participate as a member of a Scrum team that supports the company’s CRM software development efforts.
- Gathering end-user requirements and translating them into user stories/technical requirements for the development team.
- Define user acceptance criteria to determine the end result the user is looking for.
- Document test cases or the steps needed and perform manual software testing throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Coordinate end-user testing prior to software releases to confirm it passes the user's acceptance criteria.
- Assist with scrum master-related activities as needed.
- Assist with software configuration and security activities as needed.
Responsibilities include assisting in the day-to-day activities of the Operations Department and development team, including: resolving end-user concerns, help desk management, documentation of business requirements, software testing and internal documentation. To be successful in this role, excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills are required as well as a drive to learn, grow, and try new things.
30% Processes/Documentation and Company Support:
- Document software release notes.
- Assist with the documentation of Agile ceremonies, artifacts, and roles.
- Track relevant process documents and activities and maintain related field updates in CRM.
- Contribute ideas, create and update sales processes and provide feedback to the development team to enhance the sales CRM experience.
- Draft new articles as needed and keep single point of failure (SPOF) documentation updated.
- Maintain schedule and project flexibility where changes are fluid.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Visit our website for a more comprehensive list https://outsource-consultants.com/careers/
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
Operations and Administrative Experience:
1 + years of experience with project management platforms (Asana, Zoho Sprints, Jira, etc.)
1+ years of experience with calendar and task management.
Collegiate-level skill set in proofreading, spelling, grammar, and overall proficiency in business
professional listening, writing, and verbal communication skills.
Excellent ability to remain organized and handle multiple tasks and projects, prioritize, be
independent, manage time effectively, pay high attention to detail, and be a self-starter.
1+ years of experience working closely with project teams.
1+ years of experience in a software development environment is preferred.
Proficiency with CRM systems such as Zoho, Salesforce, or Microsoft Dynamics.
Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and word processing.
Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, and Calendar experience.
Experience with telephone systems, such as Zoom and Google Hangouts conference calling.
Experience setting up and maintaining PC and Mac laptops is not necessary but a plus
High School Diploma is required. Associate degree or higher preferred.