ARG is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Business Operations team. We use Salesforce to run our business from end to end and have implemented Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Communities, Tableau CRM, Engage and currently utilize integrations with Box, Vonage, Milestones PM+, TechTarget, etc. We are seeking a proactive individual interested in working with stakeholders to continually identify and implement platform improvements. You will also ensure an optimal end user experience responding to user, coaching super users and working with our training team to deliver custom training materials. You will be part of a team that will teach you about our business and help set priorities and define business processes, but you will be the owner of Salesforce maintenance and development. Third party resources will be engaged as needed to support your efforts.
Working at ARG offers the stability of a 30+ year old company and the excitement of a business growing at the pace of a start-up. We provide our customers with the cutting-edge technology to enable their business and we use marketing leading tools to run our business. You will get a unique view into how we run our business and you will be an integral part of our continued growth.
· Maintain our Salesforce platform and related integrations, to include custom fields/objects, user management and process automations (Process Builder, Flows, Apex)
· Evaluate and implement Salesforce Major Releases as well as internal releases of new or updated functionalities
· Optimize our Salesforce configuration to support business process improvements
· Support mergers and acquisitions by managing the data integration process
· Build and deliver user training materials
· Create and deliver reports and dashboards, as needed and on a regular basis
· Respond to user support cases
· Assist with and lead projects related to new Salesforce integrations and functionalities or configuration redesign
· Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, project management experience
· Service minded, willing and able to support and train non-technical users of the system and data
· The ability to combine your passion for detail with an understanding of the big picture
· Comfortable learning new systems
· Aptitude to work in a team and independently, as needed
· A process-oriented thinker
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel/spreadsheets
Required Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, finance, accounting, data analytics, or related field preferred
· Salesforce Administrator certification
· At least two years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, additional experience as a Salesforce consultant or in Salesforce implementation and requirements gathering preferred
· Additional business operations, data analytics, process improvement or project management experience, preferred, pay will be in line with experience
· Tableau CRM experience a plus
· Certifications/experience in Excel/spreadsheets
Physical Job Requirements
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Minimal travel requirements
· The position is hybrid, based in our McLean office and at home.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.