Fencing, Gate & Pergola Experts
Since 1933, Walpole Outdoors has been the standard for handcrafted outdoor products, meeting the needs of homeowners and professionals alike with an unsurpassed variety of styles and custom designs.
Today, Walpole maintains its position as a premier outdoor living space company through a commitment to working with customers and by applying new techniques and technologies to ensure that the end result exceeds their expectations.
Join Our Team!
Our employees are the best in industry! We are hiring team members who can utilize their existing skills, are interested in learning new ones, and are looking for opportunities to grow.
The Painter is responsible for a variety of tasks, depending on job level. The job levels for the Painter include Trainee, Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master. Walpole Outdoors is willing to train if you do not have experience! Duties may include (depending on position), but are not limited to:
· Assist in handling of product moving in and out of shop
· Learns and becomes proficient at spackling and finish sanding of various products
· Actively familiarizes with products, processes, material locations and equipment
· Once trained, operates applicable machinery and power tools in the shop safely and efficiently
· Stack, stage and correctly tag all items properly
· Possess good communication skills and is flexible to changing business needs
Starting from $16-22 per hour, depending on experience.
- 401(k) plan
- Matching contributions after 6 months of employment- 50% up to the first 6% of contributions
- Health and Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Job specific training provided
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to work with a team and be adaptable to a changing environment
· Consistently follows all company policies and procedures