About the Role
The white-hot growth sector of same-day delivery is an amazing place to work in 2021. PICKUP continues to grow rapidly, outpacing the market. We are seeking an experienced Partner Development Manager to add to our world- team focused on driving growth and profitability among our existing Partner Clients. Technology, innovation, and customer experience are driving massive change in last-mile logistics challenges. Join our team to help fuel the fire for Same Day Last-Mile Delivery! The position is preferred to be located in our Plano, TX office, but remote employees will be considered. As a Partner Development Manager at PICKUP, you'll focus on growth efforts, including account management, location expansion, optimization, operational troubleshooting, marketing opportunities, and more. You'll renegotiate contracts and work with our top partners on sales-like initiatives. You'll be an agile, self-starter that can take on various client-facing initiatives. You'll push on scalable solutions and always make data-driven decisions.
This gets you excited because you will...
- Execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our existing partner relationships
- Liaison and coordinate sales plans with external partner systems.
- Run campaigns coordinating with internal marketing stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through networking, proposals, and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and delivery/last-mile/gig-economy trends.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships throughout the entire organization.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within identified accounts as well as new business transition.
- Document learnings and establish best practices for how to effectively optimize accounts.
- Keep Partner Development Leadership informed of key decisions and progress on accounts.
- Partner with PICKUP operations and tech teams to ensure Partner expectations are met and exceeded.
We think you will be a great fit because you have...
- A track record of applying account knowledge and collaboration to build strong national/enterprise client relationships.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and initiative to own and take on special projects as needed to problem-solve for your partners and the business. You are comfortable working in an evolving space and navigating dynamic environments.
- Proven sales account/channel management experience exceeding annual quotas and targets.
- Handled the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, engaged and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and drive new ways to add value to existing relationships
- Experience selling to IT, operations, retail, and business organizations is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills including active listening and the ability to influence others, as well as the ability to consistently keep team members and other key stakeholders aligned
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Independently translate high-level strategic goals into actionable plans by building and executing on Strategic Account Plans.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a results-driven sales, account management, or business development role
- A proven ability to get things done, manage your time and prioritize for impact