Full-time position in retirement benefits administration, regularly working 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Wonderful working environment with opportunity for growth. This position is full-time, hourly, and nonexempt.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by providing support to a group of retirement plans through knowledge, expertise and customer care to all clients taking into account the client segmentation as determined by NBS.
· Oversee a variety of compliance tasks relating to ERISA retirement plans
· Develop and promote plan sponsor, advisor, and investment provider relationships
· Coordinate needs of investment providers, plan sponsors, participants, and advisors. Consult with plan sponsors or advisors concerning regulatory, operational, and service aspects of retirement plans
· Manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines at the same time
· Understand and ensure retirement plans meet all regulatory and compliance requirements as established by the IRS and DOL
· Coordinate plan needs with other teams to ensure timely and accurate completion and responses
· Coordinate support for plan sponsors during IRS audits or DOL investigations
· Monitor ERISA plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations
· Attend and facilitate team, department, and company trainings
· Must gain extensive knowledge of retirement plans through RPF modules and DC-1 certification within 1 year of accepting this position
· Actively contribute to a positive team environment
· Must meet or exceed required level of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in all measured areas
· Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Vice President
· Have excellent customer relation skills including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
· Be highly attentive to detail and accuracy of work and maintain an organized approach to duties and responsibilities
· Able to learn quickly and have the ability to research complex problems independently
· Be well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
· Be professional and articulate in both verbal and written communication
· Have strong computer skills including typing, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
· Be able to comprehend and interpret IRS and DOL regulations
· Personable, highly motivated, hardworking and positive attitude
· Work well within a team
Education and Experience – Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent preferred. Retirement plan administration experience is preferred.
Physical Requirements – This position requires the employee to be seated the majority of the work time.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work for the designated position. The statements are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment, do not eliminate your “at-will” status in anyway, and are subject to change at the discretion of National Benefit Services, LLC.