Founded in 1998, Chmura Economics & Analytics is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia’s historic Shockoe Slip with a regional office in Cleveland, Ohio. We provide labor market software, consulting, and data so our clients can make informed decisions that grow their communities and organizations. For example, our technology:
- Helps economic developers understand their local industries and labor market
- Allows workforce development practitioners to guide workers to high-wage, high-demand jobs
- Assists educators in training their students for well-paying, in-demand careers
- Helps site selectors choose the best site for their clients’ expansion or relocation by understanding the talent availability in competing locations
- Allows staffing and recruitment firms to determine competitive wages
We’re more than a technology company – we help our clients win.Our employees are encouraged to think differently, ask challenging questions, and pursue what’s best for our clients.We want our clients to make confident decisions. If you want to help communities and organizations thrive, you’ve come to the right place.
Chmura Economics & Analytics, LLC (“Chmura”) is looking for a qualified Sales Development Representative to find and screen potential clients who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Sales team up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation process.
- Utilize Salesforce, cold calling, email, and other platforms to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and Account Executives.
- Provide Sales team with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of related experience in sales, management, or relevant role in the industry.
- A history of working effectively in a team setting; previous work or internship experience in a high-volume sales or customer outreach environment preferred.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Must become JobsEQ Fit certified within 90 days of hire.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software.
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative with a track record of achieving sales quotas.