At American Reading Company, we create content, build tools, and provide training to help students become avid readers and learners. We are looking for the right candidate to manage our Oracle Fusion/Cloud platform and drive adoption as it is rolled out across the company. We are a rapidly growing organization, implementing a wide variety of Oracle products, and we need a talented Oracle Analyst to help us meet our needs now and into the future.
- We are looking for someone to own the Oracle Fusion platform and act as a subject matter expert for the company.
- You’ll deliver solutions across the Oracle Fusion/cloud ecosystem (ERP, EPM, SCM, Finance, OIC, WMS).
- You’ll customize the fusion application, pages, objects, reporting, and all other aspects of the platform.
- You have previous Oracle experience in financial and manufacturing settings.
- You’ll use Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) to integrate systems like Salesforce and other REST API-based applications.
- You’ll work with end users to assist in importing data through the app and FBDI file uploads.
- You’ll provide support and training across the company as needed.
- You’ll be part of a team that spans multiple business systems and is comprised of administrators, analysts, and developers.
You must be a talented Oracle Analyst or Developer who is able to work throughout our organization to design, build, test, and evangelize new tools. We are looking for someone who has experience with multiple successful projects in a production environment.
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- 3+ years working in Oracle Fusion/Cloud ERP
- Strong OCI understanding
- Experienced working with XML/JSON and REST API technologies
- Structured Query Language (SQL) scripting
What projects might you be involved in?
- Implementing a full ERP migration to Oracle Fusion Cloud from Sage 500 (in progress)
- Helping us to integrate external apps like Salesforce, Paylocity, Chrome River, Synchroteam
- Building integrations to other data sources and creating custom data objects
- Developing customer and vendor portals
Come work in a collaborative environment that recognizes group and individual contributions. We believe strongly in work-life balance, and our employees are valued for their uniqueness and diversity.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
- The opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way, in a rapidly growing, socially responsible company.
- A competitive salary and benefits such as 16 days PTO plus holidays, 401K, and employer contribution to the cost of health insurance.
- Additional benefit options are available, such as short- & long-term disability insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, and a children’s home library collection.
- We are an equal opportunity employer who greatly values our strength through diversity.
- We are a dog- and family-friendly environment.
- We are dedicated to our mission of every student in America reading on or above grade level.
- We are committed to business as a vehicle for social justice.
- No resumes will be considered without a cover letter
- No third-party applications please
- No phone calls please