This role is a Software Architect specializing in Microsoft technologies like .NET, SQL Server, and Azure. In this role, the Software Architect will be responsible for leading software architecture design and development for the Mind Over Machine team or customer of Mind Over Machines.
Who You Are
- You are a collaborator
- You are obsessed with our clients and their needs
- You are a constant learner who loves the craft of application design and development
- You are a “we” person
- You are hungry to help Mind Over Machines grow into the best version of itself
- You help clients and Mind Over Machines understand and achieve business goals
- Learner of all things Consulting – we serve clients, not technology
- Actively participate in client engagement meetings
- Ask thoughtful questions
- Write well-written client & team communication
- Understand the big picture
- Practitioner of our Craft
- Focus on why to take specific paths
- Develop solutions independently
- Facilitate business analysis
- Demonstrate consistent history of technical leadership on multiple projects
- Demonstrate technical depth in multiple skills across the technology stack
- Contributing Project Team Member
- Understand the definition of 'done'
- Provide accurate status
- Accurately estimate own effort
- Train and mentor Consultants
- Builder of the House
- Live by MOM’s Code of Conduct
- Find opportunities to make MOM a better place to work and grow, consistent with expectations outlined in the Competency Framework
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects and Business Stakeholders to understand processes, workflows, requirements, and solutions
- Participate in architectural decisions, design, development and testing new features of application development projects
- Identify, troubleshoot, and debug issues in applications you work on to deliver stable and predictable applications.
- Identify and recommend solutions and technologies to promote platform development
- Help ensure integrity, security, availability, and effectiveness of technology infrastructure, including middleware, networks, communications, processing, and standards.
Skills We Need From You
- 5-7 years of experience designing and implementing software applications
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including .NET, SQL Server, Azure and more
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages specifically Microsoft
- Some experience connecting data and systems together using data pipes, API’s and other technologies
- Proficient knowledge of the operation and development designs of Agile software
- Be able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams spanning the globe
- Be able to communicate complex ideas in consumable content
- Be able to communicate and collaborate within the client & partner ecosystem as an agent of Mind Over Machines
- Be able to deliver tasks on time, within budget, and within scope
- Joy of learning new skills, technologies, and passionate about conveying knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills: both at the frontline and incident to problem management
- Proven ability to work independently or on a team as required
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a Lean/Agile delivery environment
- Possess a positive attitude with a strong work ethic, integrity, and honesty
- Flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results oriented, with a high attention to detail
- Knows how to self-direct time management, organizational capacity, and work prioritization
- Previous consulting experience – especially with development/engineering experience – preferred
- Excellent documentation skills (technical writing and diagramming)
- Expert in analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
Experience Desired (but not mandatory)
- Experience with Docusign API’s
- Experience with Hyland OnBase Document Management System and it’s API’s
- Experience with Oracle ERP API’s
- Experience with Boomi integration software
- Experience with Pega workflow software
Education & Mindset
- Must have a hungry mind to learn and explore new ideas (CRITICAL)!
- Must have ability to be mindful in fast paced situations!
- Must have a proven track record of successful products from concept to implementation.
- Must have a drive to thrive in an entrepreneurial business where you own your ideas and have the autonomy to make them a reality.