This role is a Mid-Level Application Developer specializing in .NET web development. In this role, you are designing, building, testing, and deploying web applications for our client. You will be a mid-level technical resource on the team fueling amazing experiences for our clients and their customers.
Who You Are
- You are a collaborator
- You are obsessed with our clients and their needs
- You are a constant learner who loves the craft of application design and development
- You are a “we” person
- You are hungry to help Mind Over Machines grow into the best version of itself
- You help clients and Mind Over Machines understand and achieve business goals
- Learner of all things Consulting – we serve clients, not technology
- Actively participate in client engagement meetings
- Ask thoughtful questions
- Write well-written client & team communication
- Understand the big picture
- Practitioner of our Craft
- Focus on why to take specific paths
- Develop solutions independently
- Facilitate business analysis
- Demonstrate consistent history of technical leadership on multiple projects
- Demonstrate technical depth in multiple skills across the technology stack
- Contributing Project Team Member
- Understand the definition of 'done'
- Provide accurate status
- Accurately estimate own effort
- Train and mentor Consultants
- Builder of the House
- Live by MOM’s Code of Conduct
- Find opportunities to make MOM a better place to work and grow, consistent with expectations outlined in the Competency Framework
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects and Business Stakeholders to understand processes, workflows, requirements, and solutions
- Participate in architectural decisions, design, development and testing new features of application development projects
- Identify, troubleshoot, and debug issues in applications you work on to deliver stable and predictable applications.
- Identify and recommend solutions and technologies to promote platform development
- Help ensure integrity, security, availability, and effectiveness of technology infrastructure, including middleware, networks, communications, processing, and standards.
Technical Skills - Required
- 4+ years of .NET Development in Web Application
- Competence in the following full stack areas with advanced experience in at least one:
- Backend Development (data access, services, MVC, APIs)
- Database Design and Development (data modeling, optimization, T-SQL)
- Infrastructure (DevOps, CI/CD processes, source control, cloud)
- Strong SQL Server performance experience
- Strong API experience
- Expertise in Git Version Control and Git Flow
- Experience with developing solutions for Microsoft Azure Cloud
Technical Skills - Desired (but not mandatory)
- Experience with DocuSign API’s
- Experience with Hyland OnBase Document Management System and it’s API’s
- Experience with Oracle ERP API’s
- Experience with Boomi integration software
- Experience with Pega workflow software
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams spanning the globe
- Communicate complex ideas via consumable content
- Communicate and collaborate within the client & partner ecosystem as an agent of Mind Over Machines
- Excellent problem-solving skills: both at the frontline and incident to problem management
- Proven ability to work independently or on a team as required
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a Lean/Agile delivery environment
- Possess a positive attitude with a strong work ethic, integrity, and honesty
- Flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results oriented, with a high attention to detail
- Knows how to self-direct time management and organizational capacity, and prioritize workload
- Previous consulting experience – especially with development/engineering experience – preferred
- Excellent documentation skills (technical writing and diagramming)
- Expert in analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
Education & Mindset
- Must have a hungry mind eager to learn, explore, and share new ideas -- CRITICAL!
- Must have ability to be mindful in fast paced situations!
- Must have a proven record of delivering successful products from concept to implementation.
- Must have a drive to thrive in an entrepreneurial business where you own your ideas and have the autonomy to make them happen.